 General / 55940
  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

I *never* visit Lugnet any more, but thought I'd pop in, and here you guys are! It's very interesting - over on the SeaLUG email list, we've been having a big discussion about all these changes, and the nature of LEGO fan-dom, fan cons, and whatnot. (...) (11 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL

(...) Is probably why I really never wanted to be ambassador. I mean, I love the ambassadors we have, and they do a fantastic job. I wouldn't be so good or fantastic, because I really have no filter most times. Anyway, get to BF2013 and we'll hang! (...) (11 years ago, 6-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)