 General / 55929
Re: Rare LEGO Promotional Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 00:46:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Gray wrote:
On 12-11-18 04:05 PM, Gary Istok wrote:

Chris... like most American's, I've never had Weetabix before... I've based my
entire knowledge about it on Showtime's THE TUDORS miniseries BLOOPERS clip...
(starting at 3:13 in this clip)....
http://youtu.be/jh2-ztulM3E

It looked like Chocolate Cream of Wheat... but I guess it's not... ;-)

You're right, it does! I have no idea of what that was about. The comment was
about it being "too biscuitty". Maybe they had just smushed them up a lot. I
will admit to doing that occasionally.

-Chris Gray

Chris in that scene of The Tudors Henry VIII (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) was pole
vaulting over a swampy area... and the pole snapped and he got stuck underwater
in the mud.  They must have "pulverized" the Weetabix to give the appearance
that Henry had a mouthful of mud when he eventually got himself loose from the
mud... hence his 2 friends worried faces at the beginning of the bloopers
wondering why he wasn't coming up.  So they must have grinded the Weetabix a
consistency that it usually doesn't have when eaten.

Gary Istok