 General / 55637
    LEGO Store in Lima, Peru —Abner Finley
   LEGO store in Lima, Peru. I am surprise LEGO has not added or updated their Store location information on their website. Assuming it is a official LEGO Retail store. I guess because you are unable to order online. If you are traveling to Lima, Peru (...) (13 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)