 General / 55401
    Lego storage box... —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi all I as looking as shop.lego.com for the storage box like a toolbox, with 6+ red bins in it for storage of parts. Someone commented it, that he used it for screws and tools, and that it does not close properly. I cannot find it on the site. Can (...) (14 years ago, 25-Feb-10, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego storage box... —Ted Godwin
   No longer available from S@H. Try (URL) BrickLink>. (14 years ago, 25-Feb-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)