 General / 55401
55400  |  55402
Subject:
Lego storage box...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:51:34 GMT

Hi all

I as looking as shop.lego.com for the storage box like a toolbox, with 6+ red
bins in it for storage of parts. Someone commented it, that he used it for
screws and tools, and that it does not close properly. I cannot find it on the
site.
Can anyone tell me anything?

I dont know where to write about this, is there a group for this?
It is not as simple as "city" so.... sorry

WBR
Sonnich