 General / 55398
55397  |  55399
Subject:
The Temple Of Formeathan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 05:35:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Full Gallery

Turn your wayback machine dial back to 2004, to when this MOC was new. This is the Temple of Formeathan, a MOC I built for my online illustrated story, The Chronicles of Ikros. I was going to build a large mountain for it to sit upon, but I’ve decided to go another route and reclaim the parts.

Modeled in the style of a Greek Temple, the Temple of Formeathan was built in honor of the dragon Formeathan the Stormbringer, another MOC of mine, after his death in my story. The main statue upon the roof is Garalt, the main character of the story, who reawakened Formeathan and helped defeat his evil sister, Tel’Karak Zrahl.

--Tony