 General / 55229
Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 04:45:55 GMT

Sorry to reply to myself, just thought I would mention that right after that
interview I was led away to secret quarters where the official job offer was
made. There was no hesitation: I accepted. :)

In lugnet.general, Ryan Wood wrote:
Thanks for linking :)
Joey, as he named himself when he interviewed me, got everything exactly right.
He is far and away the superior journalist to Jeff Zevely of CBS8 news, who
misrepresented and misquoted more than one candidate.

In lugnet.mediawatch, William Toenjes wrote:
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/25/news/coastal/carlsbad/z83b3b16f6486d1d8882575e10008e1e2.txt