 General / 55227
Re: CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:05:51 GMT

Thanks for linking :)
Joey, as he named himself when he interviewed me, got everything exactly right.
He is far and away the superior journalist to Jeff Zevely of CBS8 news, who
misrepresented and misquoted more than one candidate.

.In lugnet.general, William Toenjes wrote:
In lugnet.general, William Toenjes wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, William Toenjes wrote:
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/25/news/coastal/carlsbad/z83b3b16f6486d1d8882575e10008e1e2.txt

CARLSBAD: Legoland hires nine star builders

snip<

Followup story at San Diego News Network

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-06-26/lifestyle/nine-lego-lovers-get-dream-job-offers

Nine Lego lovers get dream job offers

By Joseph Peña, SDNN