 General / 55061
    Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility —Bob Kojima
   (...) Thank you for letting me know about the name change. I have made the fix. You can get the new version here: (URL) Please let me knwo if there are any problems. Bob (15 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility —James Trobaugh
   (...) Wow, talk about fast turn around, thanks Bob that works great! jt (15 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)