 General / 54456
  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Glad it worked for you and thanks for the heads up on the RCX 2.0 problems. i don't have a 2.0 RCX to play with so i'm not sure if it is a timing issue that can be resolved or what. i was very excited the first time i got my RCX to talk to the (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Could it be that the long range mode of IR is not set (I saw no reference to range setting in your source, and I don't know the default state). Despite the difference in carrier frequency, the RCX 1.0 and RCX2.0 are able to dialog albeit with (...) (16 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)