 General / 54128
Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   to shut down Brickshelf/Maj but yet still keep the deep links working?

That is how it appears to me.

Maybe the domain name registration quietly expired eight days ago. Yup, I think that’s what happened (and that’s why some people were able to access it longer than others, as the various DNS registries were updated).