 General / 54070
    Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com —Ted Godwin
   (...) Actually I have to disagree with you there. The crucial role BS has come to occupy is as an intersection point connecting LUGNET, MOCPages, Blogs, Classic-Castle, EuroBricks, BrickWiki and the dozens of other websites that have chosen (by (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com —John Neal
   (...) Exactly! So, if someone doesn't come along and offer 100s of hours of personal time and $1000s of personal income to create a place like Brickshelf, it never happens, and the community never becomes what it is today. (...) Life is uncertain. I (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)