 General / 53921
    Won't someone please think of the dead people? (Was: Brickshelf back up) —David Laswell
   (...) Okay, so we've got two weeks to scour Brickshelf for stuff we want to save...assuming we're around to do so. I can recall at least three AFOLs who have passed on, and I'm sure there are others. It'd be really cool if their photos could be (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Won't someone please think of the dead people? (Was: Brickshelf back up) —Andrew Cross
   (...) Some efforts are going on at these places. (URL) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)