 General / 53814
Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:02:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti wrote:

I was just really upset that when a major site went down, and while I and some others were talking behind the scenes on how to fix the problem, others chose this opportunity to take pot shots at Kevin and BrickShelf. It was very discouraging to myself and the others that people were so quick to make judgements without knowing all the facts. Granted, BrickShelf may not have been perfect, and Kevin may not have been the best host, but provided a great serice for a long time, and that should not be forgotten.

Yes, on this we agree! ...And I too was trying to look at all sides fairly. You are right though, BS hasn’t been down long and we don’t know all the facts yet... And I do thank you and the others who have tried for any effort toward finding a solution.

-Hendo