 General / 53794
Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:

Maj still seems to be up

Well, the discontinuation of Brickshelf is a big bummer. As people have indicated elsewhere, it has been a major pillar of our AFOL community since the beginning.

Flickr Schmickr. What I valued most about Brickshelf is that it was one-stop shopping for LEGO MOCs.

If Kevin is going to continue Maj.com, and if he’d include a “LEGO” category, then I think that would be about the best solution, providing a place where all our MOCs are easily viewed.

JOHN