 General / 53787
  Please bring BS back - at least in a locked version!!

Thanks a lot for dragging Kevin out of the flames Troy, I couldn't agree more. Now, I don't know what has happened, but we know that BS was a problem for Kevin, and he may have good reasons for not wanting to continue it. However from a (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Please bring BS back - at least in a locked version!!

Sorry about the double post here, Troy's post got me confused about who was actually behind Brickshelf, so please disregard the one above this. Damn I hate that you can't edit your posts here :( Cheers NB (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)