 General / 53779
  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) After reading this thread I am a little confused. I had always thought that the ads such as Amazon.com or personal Lego sales such as is on Bricklink paid the cost of these sites like Lugnet and Peeron. Peeron asked for donations to speed up (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) Ads dont work unless people click on them. --- Rick (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)