 General / 53766
    Re: Problems with Brickshelf? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Ack! Not a good thread to walk into... ...Unfortunately, it's not just one's own photos being lost (if this is true). I keep copies of my MOC images on CD ROM, and recent ones on my hard drive. But that doesn't save the numerous MOCs of other (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Problems with Brickshelf? —Joseph Williams
   (...) the links issue is really too bad, it's a hard reality of internets life. our viclug site has a links and tools page that is heavy with brickshelf links and it won't be fun updating it. there's a large array of folders locally here that are (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Problems with Brickshelf? —Ted Godwin
   (...) I forgot to mention (URL) BrickWiki> is also severely crippled as we were using special templates to link to BS folders and images in a huge number of articles. (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)