 General / 53193
Re: Get a Sample Downloadable Chapter of the LEGO CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:50:15 GMT

Gerhard Istok wrote:

http://geminisystems.net/lego/

Just enjoy it with my compliments!  To broaden your LEGO horizons! :-D

I read it with interest, and noted the thing you say about flip-up garage
doors "Gray garage doors have never been found...".

I do have a gray *frame* (and base) for a garage door, although I can't find
any door (at all) right now. Was this gray frame used together with red or
white doors, or have I found something interesting?

As far as I remember, the garage I received around 1960 had only one, white,
garage door, but who can trust memories...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm