 Announcements / 3382
Subject:
Get a Sample Downloadable Chapter of the LEGO CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:01:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Even if you don't want to purchase a copy of the LEGO CD, I strongly urge you to
get a free sample chapter.... because this is a very interesting chapter....
"CHAPTER 13 - LEGO SETS/PARTS NOT PUT INTO PRODUCTION"

http://geminisystems.net/lego/

(Click on VIEW A CHAPTER FROM THE CD to download a PDF file)

Just enjoy it with my compliments!  To broaden your LEGO horizons! :-D

But I do have to get a better image of that Church....

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Yes it seems like a shameless marketing plug to get you to buy it, but
just enjoy it even without buying it!  (You don't have to come into the showroom
or kick the tires :-)

Re: Get a Sample Downloadable Chapter of the LEGO CD