 General / 52974
  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) Hi Calum, yes, I know. Most of the users which really should read this are not acitve on lugnet or 1000steine. But I do not have the time to go to all other forums to do my missionary work. Jojo did a good job while linking my gallery here at (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) This would be a horrible idea. It would be so abuseable to delete pictures from people that for some reason are disliked, or content that someone objects to. Can you imagine how quickly Brendan Powell Smith's Bible pictures would be voted (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) I agree. But there could be a voting without consequences, like at mocpages. One category could be "artwork and presentation". So blurry pics could cause a "negative" vote. (...) If the photographer takes both overview and detailed pics there (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) [...] (...) Hi Holger, Don't forget that some users use BS as a storing facility for their own needs or just to exchange stuffs with friends...and not for the pleasure of the "spectator" you are. But this thread is a great one and I agree most (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bad examples are getting worse :-(

(...) Yep. That's part of it. I'm pushing those pictures out in part to have an additional backup (I'm horrible at writing CDs for backup, but if I have a copy of my pictures on BrickShelf, on my work laptop, and on my home computer, I've got a lot (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.general)