 General / 52807
    legofan.org dead? —Christian Treczoks
   Hi, all, after some time I took another stroll to legofan.org, and noticed that they still seem to have mayor difficulities over there. The Forums died on 5th of May, reappeared for a few hours and eight posts on 25th/26th of June, and are dead (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: legofan.org dead? —Geoff Gray
   (...) Christian, You are absolutely correct that we have had dead forums since May. We are dead in the water at the moment, but are working frantically to get the new server online. The problem is that we were being (very generously) hosted on a (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)