 General / 52796
Re: Summer S@H catalog reactions - all positive!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 06:35:44 GMT

The Batcave has a very nice selecton of 'figs and parts.  I'll bet the henchman
and his two weapons will very quickly become coveted and pricey parts (unless
they make them available in smaller sets, PLEASE!).
The 2 guns are available in the batwing, batmobile and batboat too. (each
set has one of each gun). None of the figs from the batcave except the
batman fig are available in any of the smaller sets.
The Prehistoric Power and Mythical Creatures Designer sets are the best items in
the catalog, IMHO.  Can't wait to get 'em and build 'em!
I bought the mythical creatures set, its VERY good if you like and/or build
with green (and dark green too).