 General / 52662
Re: Verify full street addresses of the Atlanta Lego stores?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 06:27:40 GMT

Anyone?

I can't believe no one in GA has answered, here or in the Atlanta group.

I now know the Outlet is definitely correct.  But I have no confirmation
of the Dawsonville store (need to know if it is WAY out of my way as I
suspect).

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

I'll be up in Atlanta in about 3 weeks for the weekend, but won't have
much time to hit Lego.  I'd like to have the 2 stores programmed into my
NAV so I know which I might be closer to depending on where I am when I
find the time.

I have the following:

LEGO® Outlet
Discover Mills
Lawrenceville, GA, USA
5900 Sugarloaf Parkway
Suite 609
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
USA
Phone: (678) 847-6078

Dawsonville store (official name of store and mall??)
800 HIGHWAY 400
Suite 1050
Dawsonville, GA 30534
706/216-2800

Are these currently correct?  I don't think so on the Dawsonville store,
but it's all I have to go on.

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/