 General / 52637
52636  |  52638
Subject:
Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 02:51:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

10 were Save 9v Train containers and all came in one Box (Hurray!) and al seem
complete although I have not assembled them all yet.  Each set came in its own
baggie.

1 set was just a minifig with a billboard which you can see here...

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=8225000D-39D0-4704-BC77-D5F91CD8E760

Out of 12 parts it was missing 4 pieces.  The red scarf, the head, the hat, and
a 2x3 black plate.  Ouch.  I will be calling S@H in the morning and will let you
know what happens.

-Eric