 General / 52629
    Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Coming out later this year, the "Arkham Assylum" set will be a Toys R Us exclusive. It will feature all four figs you mentioned, as well as another Batman, this time in a glider thingee. The set itself has jail cells for all of the figs, with (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Aaron Amatnieks
     (...) Thx to both you and nathan for the info, Sounding good. Hopefully it appears at TRU in AU as well. Have yet to see the UCS Batmobile , Batcave or Catwoman set over here yet :( . Aaron A (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) I also the Arkham set on another ambassador project. $80 sounds about right for the size and number of figures. I will definitely pick this up for the villains. The Riddler, Scarecrow, and Nightwing figures are nice. Ben (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)