 General / 52628
    Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Aaron Amatnieks
   Moring After going nuts and batmaning out this weekend, It occured to me that we appear to be missing a set, or a set to be released later. If you look at the original teaser picks (URL) you have Poison ivy, Nightwing, Scarecrow and the Riddler, (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Coming out later this year, the "Arkham Assylum" set will be a Toys R Us exclusive. It will feature all four figs you mentioned, as well as another Batman, this time in a glider thingee. The set itself has jail cells for all of the figs, with (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Aaron Amatnieks
      (...) Thx to both you and nathan for the info, Sounding good. Hopefully it appears at TRU in AU as well. Have yet to see the UCS Batmobile , Batcave or Catwoman set over here yet :( . Aaron A (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) I also the Arkham set on another ambassador project. $80 sounds about right for the size and number of figures. I will definitely pick this up for the villains. The Riddler, Scarecrow, and Nightwing figures are nice. Ben (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Nathan Todd
      Well the rumours on Eurobricks are (URL) here>. They're saying Arkham Asylum will be the main addition to the line... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Bruce Hietbrink
     (URL) of Gotham has a picture!!> (First saw this linked on Eurobricks.) The set looks awesome, particularly for castle fans. Bruce (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Wow, that is a very cool set! me want!!!! :D Ben (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey, Flickr user Speaknspell (this is a space guy - anyone know who they are?) has a (URL) much larger picture> of the set and also one (URL) of the figs>. Thanks to Bluemoose of FBTB for pointing this out. Bruce (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Bryan Wong
     (...) Bruce, I'm pretty sure Speaknspell is Steve Witt, Community Relations Coordinator for TLG, one of Jake's "students". You probably know of Steve already? In case you don't, here is (URL) his blog>. -Bryan (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Mathew Clayson
   (...) The new Batman and Spongbob sets are avalible at S@H, at least in the US. Batcave (URL) Mat (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Dave Schuler
   (...) I remember the old Batman & Spongebob cartoons from the 70's. They were so cool. Dave! (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Aaron Amatnieks
   (...) So much better than the terrible Spongebob meets the Harlem Globetrotters which followed soon after. And don't even get me started on Scrappy Bob Aaron A (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)