 General / 52547
Subject:
New Batman Mini-Movie - Trailer Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:50:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Remember that “LEGO Star Wars” mini movie from a while ago? Batman gets the same treatment on April 29th, with a LEGO Batman adventure airing just before Cartoon Network’s Toonami programming block. And to give a little taste of what it’s like, TLG has provided a 3MB, 30-second trailer. I’ve uploaded the trailer to one of my servers, click below to view it.

(For newsreaders:) http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/batman.mov

Kelly

P.S. - I like the scene with the missiles, myself...

Re: New Batman Mini-Movie - Trailer Available
In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Remember that “LEGO Star Wars” mini movie from a while ago? Batman gets the same treatment on April 29th, with a LEGO Batman adventure airing just before Cartoon Network’s Toonami programming block. And to give a little taste of what it’s like, TLG has provided a 3MB, 30-second trailer. I’ve uploaded the trailer to one of my servers, click below to view it.

(For newsreaders:) http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/batman.mov

Kelly

P.S. - I like the scene with the missiles, myself...

Cool! It looks like it will be guite good. I can’t wait to see the full length version!

I am guite please by the fact they kept the mini-fig heads true to the ones in the sets. The way they made the heads in the Star Wars mini-movie really creeped me out. It was very odd they chose to do that. I really couldn’t focus on the movie every time they showed one of the mis-shaped, black souless eyes, nose-less creatures.... (Shudder!).

Thanks for the link!

Bill

Re: New Batman Mini-Movie - Trailer Available
Remember that "LEGO Star Wars" mini movie from a while ago? {Batman} gets
the same treatment on [April 29th], with a LEGO Batman adventure airing
just before Cartoon Network's Toonami programming block. And to give a
little taste of what it's like, TLG has provided a 3MB, 30-second trailer.

I hope the full movie will be posted sometime after it aired... won't be
able to see it here :(
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/

Re: New Batman Mini-Movie - Trailer Available
In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Remember that “LEGO Star Wars” mini movie from a while ago? Batman gets the same treatment on April 29th, with a LEGO Batman adventure airing just before Cartoon Network’s Toonami programming block.

Neat, but ... am I the only one that much prefers a true stop-motion LEGO film than one that’s entirely CGI? Part of the fun of watching a LEGO movie, for me, is thinking that with enough time, bricks, and patience, I could do that. (OK, that’s true of a CGI film too -- the difference being that a stop-motion animation is something I’d actually want to do.)

So, here’s hoping the guys at Spite Your Face will catch Batman fever!

Cheers,
– Joe