 General / 52547
52546  |  52548
Subject:
New Batman Mini-Movie - Trailer Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:50:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Remember that “LEGO Star Wars” mini movie from a while ago? Batman gets the same treatment on April 29th, with a LEGO Batman adventure airing just before Cartoon Network’s Toonami programming block. And to give a little taste of what it’s like, TLG has provided a 3MB, 30-second trailer. I’ve uploaded the trailer to one of my servers, click below to view it.

(For newsreaders:) http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/batman.mov

Kelly

P.S. - I like the scene with the missiles, myself...