 General / 52545
Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 03:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger wrote:
In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Sometimes I go to Peeron to view a catalog scan, and when I click on the
specific page, I get a red "X" (broken link).  And then the next day, I go in
there, and it looks OK.  And then a few days later, I get the broken link again.

Is it just my computer, or are others having a similar problem... example I am
getting a broken link looking at the 1958 Danish catalog (which is actually a
1956 Danish catalog... but it was found in 50's Danish Lego sets until 1958).

I'll have to look into it - I've applied a major code change to the backend
earlier this week, and need to track down all the subtle issues that poped up.

Dan

Thanks Dan,

I've had some weird computer problems the past few months, and I wasn't sure it
was just me, or some other problem.  I asked around because I didn't want to
bother you with some problem that may have been specific to my computer.

Gary Istok