 General / 52542
  Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

Sometimes I go to Peeron to view a catalog scan, and when I click on the specific page, I get a red "X" (broken link). And then the next day, I go in there, and it looks OK. And then a few days later, I get the broken link again. Is it just my (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

(...) I'll have to look into it - I've applied a major code change to the backend earlier this week, and need to track down all the subtle issues that poped up. Dan (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

(...) Thanks Dan, I've had some weird computer problems the past few months, and I wasn't sure it was just me, or some other problem. I asked around because I didn't want to bother you with some problem that may have been specific to my computer. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

(...) I get the same problem. For me, Peeron probably doesn't work 75% of the time. (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Broken Links in Peeron Catalog Scans

(...) Yes, I still have troubles with the scans. I can get the thumbnail pictures, but when you click them for the big picture, I still get a lot of broken links (red "X"). Gary Istok (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.general)