 General / 52534
Re: Do You Sort on Vacation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:29:39 GMT

I usually have to sort Lego that I've bought while in Orlando just so I
can fit it in the car ;-)

Though since Bley, the amount of Lego compared to other things bought on
vacation pales to the past.

Gone are the days of heading home with 50 tubs compacted down to 15-20
with the rest of the tubs stacked...

Michael Huffman wrote:

I think in some states, sorting Lego on vacation is grounds for divorce...  :)

--Mike.

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/