 General / 52527
Re: Cleaning Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 16:03:34 GMT

This is my tale of woe from a few years ago with a old pillow case and a
washing
machine.

LOL, Chris, this happened to me too! Though in my case the pillowcase wore
out after several uses for washing LEGO, and it was random used LEGO rather
than a set (I dusted my Space Shuttle as I took it apart a few years ago...
it's still in a box in the basement). For several months after that, mangled
bricks and pieces would appear in my clean laundry as they worked their way
out of the crevices of the clothes washer!

I would still use a washer for large quantities of dirty LEGO, but I'd be
really, really careful to use a strong pillowcase!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com