 General / 52392
    Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Jon Palmer
   I tried so hard to stay out of this farce but I can't help it any longer. Normally Eric's antics are at least entertaining, but now I'm mad. This is what pushed me over the edge: (...) What is WRONG with you people?! Suzanne?! I can't believe this (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!