 General / 52368
Re: Shop @ Home Poll: The Next USC Starwars Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
Shop @ home would like to know what you would like to see next...

I had (am having) an interesting experience recently which makes
me wonder about the value of polls like this...

I would concur with Kevin.  What LEGO fans would LIKE to buy and
what they actually DO buy are not necessarily the same thing...

SRC

The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com