 General / 52264
  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) Hey! Cool figure! Brought back memories of childhood! But where on earth did you get that cool beard piece? I have never seen any thing like it before. Thanks, Bill (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

I'm guessing it's from one of the new Viking sets? A new beard piece would be sweet! Dave S. "Bill Vollbrecht" <mwv1970@juno.com> wrote in message news:IsxutG.vLC@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!

(...) Thanks for the compliments, but I have to burst both your bubbles. The beard piece is actually a custom beard piece by Red Bean Studios. The good news, though, is that it's available for purchase in seven colors here: (URL) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.general)