 General / 52264
Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:20:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:

My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees!
Truffula trees are what everyone needs!

Hey! Cool figure! Brought back memories of childhood! But where on earth did you get that cool beard piece? I have never seen any thing like it before.

Thanks,

Bill