 General / 52261
Re: My name is the Lorax, I speak for trees!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:

My name is the Lorax, I speak for the trees!
Truffula trees are what everyone needs!

After John Neal posted his really awesome, and gargantuan, trees, I decided I needed to make some of my own. The Lorax was really just built for the fun of it.

And as far as he’s concerned, I really would have liked to have built him with dark red round plates instead of black, but I don’t own any dark red ones.

My trees don’t use anywhere near the 600 leaf parts John used, more like 40-115, depending on the tree, plus 6 other small trees that only use 6 leaf parts.

Anyway here’s my little forest:

Gallery

Thanks for the inspiration, John!

--Anthony

The creator finally speaks! I saw those pics on BS about a week or so ago and just said “WOW!”

I especially like this little one-

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/Misc/tree/forest/thumb/forest02.jpg_thumb.jpg>

Adr.