 General / 52184
Re: WANTED! ESSO drum brick 1x1 round 1:87
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:35:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Henrik Thrane wrote:
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could help me to find one of the rare ESSO 1x1 round
Drum bricks with the ESSO text?
It is one of the last things I miss in my 1:87 collection and I would like to
offer 100$ for one in good condition:-)

I would also be very gratefull if someone could help me to find one!

Pardon my ignorance, what is a/the 1:87 collection?