 General / 52001
Re: Darkageinosis: Research for a Cure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 03:29:31 GMT

Hendo (John P. Henderson) wrote:
After suffering from increased symptoms of [Dimageanomia] for over a year, I am
now fearful that recent tests will read positive that my condition has

[snip]

Granted, I have a vested interest as my Dim Age is becoming a Dark one
currently.  But earlier this week I had a yearning to have some minifigs to look
at but could take no action to correct it.  So I just had to post this thought.
If there's any honest interest, you can email me for where to send the figs.
[:)]

• Hendo

Hendo,

    Didn't you just get married or something? You used to tease us that
maybe you could come down to a NELUG lunch in Western Mass, but then you
never came :( OK it's true that Teddy, Don and I stopped having our
Western Mass luncheons, but that isn't really my point. Actually... I
don't have a point.
    Screw the minifigs, how about getting together for bad food and a
beer at lunch! Wanna do lunch with some NELUGers? Maybe we can revive
our little Western MA luncheons and drag you out of your funk, or wait,
do I mean that maybe we can drag you out for some funk?

Who loves you baby?
Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/