 General / 51988
  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) OK, cool!!! So how do we pronounce it? Eye-len? Eye-lean, as in, "I lean towards LEGO? or maybe it's just "illin"? Anyway, very cool!!!!! Mike Harrod (lapsing into a comma) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Thanks, Michael! I've been pronouncing it "eye-lenn" which has inspired the palm tree motif and the name of the associated blog, ILENN Paradise. I'm a sucker for a bad pun. Kelly (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network

(...) Oh, Ok....as in, No man is an ILENN. Except you. The tropical reference threw me at first. Thanks for the explanation. M (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)