 General / 51761
  LEGO Vikings on TRU "Hottest Toy" list for 2005

Ah, the sweet smell of vindication... (URL) 'R Us just released their annual list of hottest new toys for the 2005 holiday shopping season, and there are 14 toys listed, including the 7019 LEGO® Vikings Fortress set ((URL) The funny thing is, it's (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO Vikings on TRU "Hottest Toy" list for 2005

(...) My local TRU had a dome-covered display of the Lego Vikings line, and here are some thoughts: Long-bodied, articulated dragons? Gee, what an innovation! I can't imagine where they got that idea. But I'll tell you this: if Mega Bloks had (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)