 General / 51732
51731  |  51733
Subject:
1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:28:19 GMT

I recently received a 28 page 'idea book' with the word
Byggebog on the cover.
I am told 'Byggebog' means "building book" or "manual for constructions"

The book doesn't have any date on it,
but, according to Gary Istok, it dates from 1955
when the slotted bricks,
and windows/doors with wings to fit into the slots,
were being produced.

I would love it if someone could translate the
text in the book for me.

The book can be viewed here
http://www.redshift.com/~shifflett/lego/mursten_byggebog/mursten_byggebog.html

Thanks,