 General / 51546
    LEGO Factory approval time —Joe Strout
   I uploaded a model over lunch (about 3 hours ago now), and it's still not approved... which is reasonable, but I was rather hoping that they'd have some staff watching the incoming folder and approving things in more or less real-time the first few (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Factory approval time —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) During the first LEGO Factory competition, it could take more than a week to get your model approved, although they improved that to just a few days in most cases. Kelly (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)