 General / 51546
51545  |  51547
Subject:
LEGO Factory approval time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:44:05 GMT

I uploaded a model over lunch (about 3 hours ago now), and it’s still not approved... which is reasonable, but I was rather hoping that they’d have some staff watching the incoming folder and approving things in more or less real-time the first few days.

Oh well... FYI, the model you can’t yet see is a micro-moonbase starter model. I’ll post an announcement to .space and whatever group seems appropriate for LEGO Factory (*) when it’s finally approved.

Best,
– Joe

(*) Whom do we have to bribe, and with what, to get a .factory group added to LUGNET? Lots of people have suggested and seconded and endorsed and spotlighted this idea, to absolutely no effect as far as I can tell.