 General / 51539
  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Well, try this: (URL) went to the gallery, found the railroad crossing, opened the popup and did a price check...that gets you to a webpage. You can also email your model to someone. For use on LUGNET, though, this would be the way to go. Joe (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

(...) Cool! And the 'Building Instructions' link gets you the .lxf file. Great work! Replacing everything after "mid=" with everything after the last slash in the .lxf and .jpg links gets me a link to my Yellow Jet: (URL) looks like you can't buy (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory impressions

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: (snip) (URL) (...) Now that's a problem. Joe (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)