 General / 51367
51366  |  51368
Subject:
Star Wars LEGO UCS Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:54:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The LEGO Group has asked LEGO Fan for help in collecting your feedback. They’re looking into future product ideas and have asked for your opinions on which product you’d like to see the most. This feedback will be added into the decision making cycle currently underway.

While the top voted answer may or may not be produced, the feedback collected will absolutely be put to use.

Please go here to participate!

Thanks,

Joe Meno
Press Secretary, LEGOFan.org