 General / 51320
Re: Build the Trust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 01:45:37 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Paul Janssen wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Erik Olson wrote:
I am building the Robie House.. is anybody else?

I'm building <http://www.nationaltrust.org/national_trust_sites/list.asp?i=7
Drayton Hall> (Charleston, South Carolina), but I worry about finishing in
time.

It would be weird to have multiple renditions of the same thing when there
are so many other good ideas on or off the site list.

I wondered about this too. Like, what'll be represented..

-Suz

Shoot, that is my second project choise. I've already ordered all the brick.
As with you, I may not have enough time to do it. Mine would be minifig
scale, and yours?

Paul

Micro. but this is more difficult than I'd expected, ..trying to make it look
really good. My brain is hard wired for fig-scale. I might wimp out and build a
different, generally historic, small home at minifig scale.

-Suz