 General / 51246
    Re: Show 10 Concludes our Interview with Joe Meno... —Patrick McFarland
   (...) _"Well, being hacked means we're getting popular."_: I said the same thing right after you said it on the podcast, and you repeated me a minute or two later. Its great that bimp is getting popular; maybe it will attract more people into the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Show 10 Concludes our Interview with Joe Meno... —Joe Strout
     (...) Yeah, I just wish they would transcribe each episode so I can read it. I can't bring myself to sit at my computer and listen to a podcast, even if it's on a topic I care about. I simply haven't got the time (I can skim/read about ten times (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Show 10 Concludes our Interview with Joe Meno... —Steven Combs
     (...) Hmmmm...I wouldn't even know where to begin. I am not a transcriptionist; however, maybe there is someone out in the community who could donate their time back to the community. ;) Steven (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Show 10 Concludes our Interview with Joe Meno... —Steven Combs
   Patrick, Thanks so much for the feedback. I am sooo sorry I haven't responded sooner. I'm not use to finding messages hear about the show. Generally they come via e-mail or are posted on the BimPBoards. Guess if I am going to announce on LUGNET, I'm (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)