 General / 51205
Re: Show 9 Includes Interview with Joe Meno!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 01:20:29 GMT

Steven B. Combs wrote:

The standard fare for this show includes news, AFOL Tech, Featured MOC,
Featured Site, LEGO news and ends with a Skype interview with Joe Meno,
Editor of the new LEGO Quarterly Magazine, BrickJournal.

So I just got done with the interview. Wow, I'm surprised BJ even got off
the ground with the troubles it had. Good job =) (Also, btw, a transcript
of this interview should be printed at a later date in BJ, and kept on the
website too).

The helicopter on page 40 indeed is masterful. I wouldn't have thought of
doing that. Almost makes me wanna rush out and buy a copy to do that
with ;)

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || pmcfarland@downeast.net
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,